Wednesday, March 9, 2011

..and then there were backpacks!..


my parents, rollie & connie, have worked hard all their lives...business owners, farmers, parents and grandparents. they have earned the priviledge of spending their winters in the warm sunshine of arizona. so how does this pertain to the above owl backpack? well, dad is always 'shopping' for me - thanks to him i have a wonderful cookie cutter collection!!! but, he phoned me and said, "i found a great idea for recycks!' - that night the first owl backpack was designed! it's amazing when you have a passion, whether it's a business or a hobby, how it wears off onto those people around you! friends of mine are always sharing wonderful new ideas...and most of these will be made and travel with me to my 2011 shows! i hope to see you and share my recycled, usable, eco-friendly, repurposed, using what you have ideas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment