Friday, December 17, 2010

well, it's been awhile!







it has been awhile since i've been here. i apologize...the craziness of Christmas caught up with me! so many shows for recycks...orders coming out my ears...and preparing for Christmas! but don't get me wrong i loved the running, preparing, sewing into the early morning hours. yet, on the other hand i'm sort of thrilled it's over and we are one week for my favorite holiday!
snow has hit ... brad got out the new tractor and snowblower and did his thing! the farmstead looks beautiful with a white covering! the cows love it! the puppy loves it! the chickens...well, not so much. let's just say they will not come out of the coop!!!!!


there are still some sewing projects to finish up for christmas presents. then i suppose in the middle of winter i will begin my spring line! hmmm.....wonder what that will involve! guess you'll have to look me up and find out! i am hoping to get my etsy site up and running again after the holidays. right now...well, it's empty!!! :)


until then....
have yourself a cozy little christmas! love your family & friends. slow down, take in the moments. enjoy each day and don't take any for granted. thank you for an amazing 2010 ... can't wait to see what 2011 holds for us!





No comments:

Post a Comment