Saturday, July 10, 2010

...project bag...

when maggie at prairieland herbs messaged me and asked for a knitting/project bag using my fused plastic i immediately accepted the challange! i tossed around a few ideas for a few days and then decided to incorporate vintage fabric & plastic. i cool combination i think!
i stopped by with 3 in hand and she loved 'em! i sold some at the last market day in des moines and fully intend to make more!
i'm thinkin' they would be great for marbles, legos, toting around barbie and all her accessories, the 'needs' for a day trip, knitting project....it's endless really! take it to the park, plop it down in dewey grass and don't worry~the plastic on the bottom will protect it all!
i love it when a friend sends me an idea and i can accomplish it! it's good all the way around!
so this bags official name.....the maggie bag!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. oh I just saw this post! i'm famous!! I will blog about this beautiful bag! they are SO cool!

    ReplyDelete