Tuesday, June 8, 2010

'becky bag'



happy tuesday! i apologize for not blogging for awhile! super busy creating & now that the girls are home for summer break from school, seems like i don't get done as much as i need to! :)


a great friend of mine, rebecca (willow avenue pottery), was in need of a cool little hip bag to carry her change in at shows that she vends at. after poking around on etsy she found one, but it was all brown and $50! so she sent me a message & this is what i came up with! a very functional little bag created from a piece of heavy fabric i had laying around and an old belt! fully lined and features a snap ... all contents are certain to be safe!


i'm always happy to help someone out if i am able! and bartering for a cool piece of her pottery is A+!

check out becky's blog at: http://willowavenuepottery.blogspot.com

and i may even have some 'becky bags' available at my next 'gig'!!! :)

3 comments:

  1. YAY! I love it already, and I don't even have it in my little hands yet. I feel honored that it's been named after me too. Awesome. :D

    ReplyDelete