Tuesday, April 27, 2010

make, make, make --- sell, sell, sell

busy weekend ahead! i've been at the sewing machine working with my felted wool sweaters! and love some of the new designs i've come up with! i am vending on may 1st at the living room coffeehouse in valley junction! great group of people, awesome place (i know i will get a fantastic lunch!!) and sunday may 2nd at prairieland herbs in woodward. another group of folks that just seem like family to me! my life is blessed with many positive influences...people who encourage eachother to be themselves....it really does not get any better than that!

these are my new 'recycled' cards! they feature homemade paper that is embedded with flower seeds! yeppers, you can plant the card! i decorate them with upcycled greeting cards from my overflowing stash! cards are just to pretty to throw away, they are a gift in themselves...now i've found a pretty awesome purpose for them ~ a new life! and then back to the earth they go!

as far as the farm goes.... the calves are doing wonderful! the chickens are growing. and my 13 year old daughter has her first official boyfriend. oh my.....

No comments:

Post a Comment